Global MDP Program
MDP programs belong to a global network of universities and collaborating organizations and have been developed according to recommendations outlined in the report of the International Commission on Education for Sustainable Development Practice.
MDP programs are designed for
- generalist development practitioners, to deepen their knowledge in diverse but related disciplines, enabling them to better coordinate and implement the insights of specialists;
- specialist development practitioners, to round out their knowledge base, enabling them to contribute more effectively to interdisciplinary policy teams;
- policy administrators and policy professionals, to equip them to pursue effective strategies for sustainable development practice;
- private-sector professionals, to prepare them for decision-making and problem-solving roles in matters relating to sustainable development practice;
- educators, to help them better address in their curricula the wide range of issues in sustainable development practice.