Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH)
BIMTECH’s Master’s in Sustainable Development Practices (MDP) program is otherwise known as the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The creation of the two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Master’s in Sustainable Development Practices) is in response to a paradigm shift in social changes, national and international policies on development goals and livelihood, dynamics of national and international priorities and responsible business and its operations which necessitates new capabilities and tools for administrators and managers.
Features of BIMTECH’s PGDM:
- Course contents and syllabi draws on the recommendations of the International Commission on Education for Sustainable Development Practice, while including the specific needs and concerns of India.
- Blending of academic rigor and practice through a six month field experience practicum.
- Support from national and international think tanks, social sector institutions, corporate and other organizations.
- Opportunity for interaction with national and international thought leaders through a Seminar on the Foundations on Sustainable Development Practice.
- Participation in national and international workshops and seminars.